Why should we be interested in the Small Business Kickstart?
The Small Business Kickstart, from Vantage 365, is an affordable way for you as a new or small business to be able to start leveraging Microsoft 365 technology to ensure that you are working in the best way possible. The package is designed as an affordable way for new and small businesses to be able to begin leveraging the key Microsoft technologies to help operations. Dependent on your level of licensing you could be taking advantage of:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Office
- Secure and robust email
- Huge amounts of storage space for you to securely store your documents
Be productive wherever you are
Get more work done with productivity solutions and stay connected with your employees and clients, whether you’re working remotely or onsite.
- Host online meetings, make calls, chat, share files and collaborate in real-time with Microsoft Teams.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
- Use, share and collaborate on Word, Excel and PowerPoint files in Microsoft Teams.
- Connect with customers and co-workers using Outlook and Exchange.
Secure your business
Safeguard business data with a cloud platform that offers built-in security features for remote work.
- Protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam and other threats.
- Guard information from cybercriminals, unauthorized access and accidental deletion.
- Keep your data safe, even when it’s accessed from employees’ personal devices.
- Easily set up and manage users, devices and data so that you can focus on running your business.
Drive efficiencies and reduce operating costs
Transform the way you manage your business and simplify the way you work with modern tools that streamline business processes.
- Digitise manual and repetitive paper-based forms with Microsoft Forms.
- Create surveys, polls and questionnaires to gather data and insights from customers and employees.
- Automate everyday business processes with Power Automate.
- Access all your tools in one place with third-party app integrations in Microsoft Teams.
Why should we work with Vantage 365?
We are specialists in the Microsoft 365 cloud productivity suite, having years of experience of taking customers to the cloud, migrating content, creating and configuring solutions, and providing the support needed to get the most out of it. We will help you to choose the correct level of licensing that will suit your needs and advise you on the best way to be able to adopt Microsoft 365 with minimal impact to your business.
As well as experience, we are Microsoft Solution Adoption Specialists, Microsoft Teams Administrator Associates, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Experts and Microsoft Certified Trainers.
We are based in the Black Country, West Midlands, so we can deliver exceptional support to our customers all over the UK and around the world, in a remote capacity.
Get in touch to find out more!
Whether you are looking for some advice and guidance or looking for a helping hand with regards to your digital workplace, Vantage 365 can help. To speak to us about your requirements, please tell us a bit about you and we’ll get back to you to arrange an introduction.