The Small Business Kick start is intended to help small businesses, of up to 300 users, to move key services to the Microsoft cloud in order to provide a modern platform for communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud that brings together best-in-class Office apps with powerful cloud services, device management and advanced security.
Why should I use Microsoft 365?
Be more productive wherever you are.
Get more work done with productivity solutions and stay connected with your employees and clients, whether you’re working remotely or onsite.
- Host online meetings, make calls, chat, share files and collaborate in real-time with Microsoft Teams.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
- Use, share and collaborate on Word, Excel and PowerPoint files in Microsoft Teams.
- Connect with customers and co-workers using Outlook and Exchange.
Secure your business.
Safeguard business data with a cloud platform that offers built-in security features for remote work.
- Protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam and other threats.
- Guard information from cybercriminals, unauthorized access and accidental deletion.
- Keep your data safe, even when it’s accessed from employees’ personal devices.
- Easily set up and manage users, devices and data so that you can focus on running your business.
Drive efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
Transform the way you manage your business and simplify the way you work with modern tools that streamline business processes.
- Digitise manual and repetitive paper-based forms with Microsoft Forms.
- Create surveys, polls and questionnaires to gather data and insights from customers and employees.
- Automate everyday business processes with Power Automate.
- Access all your tools in one place with third-party app integrations in Microsoft Teams.
What do I get with Small Business Kick Start from Vantage 365?
Vantage 365 will support you with your transition to Microsoft 365 and the use of cloud technology.
- Microsoft 365 licenses
- Free set up and basic migration
- Handover and instruction on the basics of the platform
- 4 hours of free support for the first month of implementation