The App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain.
The App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain. They have basic data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. The App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes.
- Design apps and automate workflows.
- Create apps and automate workflows.
- Analyse and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow.
- An overview of the Power Platform
- Design Power Apps (Model-driven and Canvas apps)
- Automate Processes
- Get started with Power BI
- An introduction to AI Builder
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have:
- Basic data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Module 1 – An introduction to Microsoft Power Platform.
This module introduces you to Microsoft Power Automate. Learn the components of cloud flows and values of using it to create automated processes.
Module 2 – Create a model-driven app in Power Apps.
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Microsoft Dataverse.
Module 3 – Create a canvas app in Power Apps.
This module introduces you to canvas Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. This module will also focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4 – Automate a business process using Power Automate.
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5 – Create and use analytics reports with Power BI.
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6 – Get started with AI Builder and Power Virtual Agents
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code. This module also helps you create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents for Teams.