Power Platform Fundamentals
The Power Platform Fundamentals Course (PL-900-00) is designed to be an introduction for anyone who wants to work with the key Microsoft citizen developer tools. Whether this is creating apps, workflows, dashboards or bots, this course is the ideal start point.
Completion of this course will prepare you for the Microsoft Certified Professional exam: PL-900 Power Platform Fundamentals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND POWER PLATFORM FUNDAMENTALS?
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analysing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
WHAT WILL I LEARN ON THE POWER PLATFORM FUNDAMENTALS COURSE?
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power
There are no prerequisites for this course.
For our full course listing please visit our Training page.